Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Keepsake Journals



First of all, check out my new bling! Apparently Jonah bought some oysters in Hawaii, cracked them open & had the pearls set into these earrings & necklace. How great is that?! I could not love them more!

For those that don't know, he has been in Hawaii working for the past two weeks. Such a tough job. I really felt sorry for him.

I haven't been feeling well this afternoon, but I also wanted to get another video up. After work I took a long nap on a blanket in the back yard... ahh Spring... & that recharged me enough for this vlog about keepsake journals that I had my parents fill out for me & my sister. I've talked about them at work & got a lot of positive responses. People think it's a really cool idea...



Have a wonderful day! Melissa

1 comment:

bigskygirls said...

That is such a good picture of you! I love those journals so much. I've had so much fun reading them. Thank you for doing those!!!
=Deanna