Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's In My Bag?

First of all, I JUST finished watching 21 Jump Street at the theatre. Great movie! It is rated R for a reason. Lots of language & a small amount of nudity, but if you can tolerate that, I highly recommend it. I watched the 21 Jump Street TV series when I was younger & the 2 really are not comparable. The only similarity is the title and the overall idea of the movie about undercover police officers in high school. I don't think the film makers were trying to make a movie out of the TV show. Johnny Depp & Holly Robinson Peete had cameos in this movie though & it was exciting to see them. I was so in love with Johnny Depp back in the day...

Okay, moving on... in my last vlog I confessed my addiction for watching What's In My Bag videos on YouTube. Since I'm such a snoop when it comes to other people's handbags, I decided to give you a peek into mine.


And there you have it! Have a wonderful weekend. xo, Melissa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

We would play the "What's in Your Purse" game on the way to women's retreat. My favorite part was "What is the most random thing in your purse?" Ha ha ha! Some of what comes out is always hilarious!

m said...

Never heard of this great game but I am very curious NOW to know what's in everybody else's bags!! Now I have to get up the courage to ask my late 60's to late 70's girlfriends what is in their bags!! (that might get me locked up...) Love the v blogging. Keep it up!!!